Friday, April 4, 2008

Blog #22 Keeping up!

I am subscribed to some feeds, and I will read them, yes I will. And I will move more and eat less. (oh wait, that is for another meeting!) They will be a lot more interesting than my email. I am just interested in dating .....fill int the blanks, or working from home, or ordering healthy pet food. But I will try to keep up with what I have been working on, and I sure hope I do. I am trying to get pod casts on our website, and will, we are adding new features, and will create some good library accounts at Flickr, maybe FaceBook or MySpace and try to see what our patrons want and need.

It has been such an interesting experience to go along and try out the new tools. I really want to thank everyone who made this possible and lots of kudos to the SELCO staff for all the time and energy. Statewide, it was a great event.

Now do I get my treat?
Bluecat

No comments: