Friday, April 4, 2008

Thing #20 FaceBook

I have a FaceBook page and have had for some time. I think I will create a library one as student seem to love it so much. All the college pages we have check it constantly and they got me to join. The amusing thing is I have found several people and several have found me. I have done six degrees of separation and a few other ones. I am not much of a group joiner, but I do look around. I think it is amusing that kids get "busted" for posting party sites or pictures of them boozing. SO, it is also a lesson in caution. But if you really want to know what kids are thinking or what to do or are interested in (for ordering for your library) I recommend reading profiles and comments.
You can read my profile too!
Search for Carol Borzyskowski and PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!!!!
Bluecat

No comments: