Friday, February 1, 2008

Thing#3 RSS Reader

I have one! I first set up a blog reader in Google, but I have to admit I use Yahoo more so unless I was going to google, or logged in I was sort of stuffed on getting the feeds read. Now today I set one up in Blogspot and I was still trying to figure out how to KNOW I had something new to read. Well, I continued reading and installed the (duh!) NOTIFIER! So now I have a cool little icon in my tray that sits there happily and notifies me if something new comes in. Then I just click on it and the browser opens and I read it!
Nifty. I subscribed to SHIFTED LIBRARIAN, Dilbert, & Salon Magazine. I have a few of the 23bloggers on my GOOGLE READER and will check those too.

Now to figure out how to create the RSS ( an RSS Sender??)on my website. I mean, the little symbol, and have people subscribe to things like the library newsletter. That means more reading, right! Bring it on, baby!
c

1 comment:

Jonya said...

LOL and that is the right attitude! Bring it on! We can do this, we just have to have a good reason to, you know what I mean?