Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thing#6 Image generator

in the morning, in the evening, ain't we got fun?
I am going to concentrate on getting around, and just exploring all 23 sticky things for now, and THEN I will do that assimilation thing, where I internalize and figure out how to apply the knowledge. Yes, I am a liberal arts grad :)
Blue
ps. I went to the random image generator Image Chef, and created a cool visual poetry but it wouldn't show up in the blog. All I would get was the little box with that annoying red "x" in it(on my blog) with the text IMAGE CHEF. I tried it 3 times too. However, I did learn how to delete a post!

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

It sometimes helps if you do all of your text typing and formatting before inserting the image from Image Chef. Then immediately saving and publishing.