Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thing #12 Digging!

Okay, personally, because I don't do reference, these sites are not something I would use at work. But, because the older I have gotten the shorter my attention span has become, I love the news headline aspect. I looked at Mixx, Digg, Redditt, and Newsvine. I liked the look of feel and ease of use of Digg. I liked that it broke up the white space with pictures and links. It wasn't just a long list of titles like Redditt, or Mixx. I really liked Newsvine and even read quite a few articles. I think I will sign up for that, and use it at home. Possibly on break just to see what is going on in the world. I enjoyed it. Some of the images and article titles on Digg or MIxx were more X-rated and I don't feel like wading through all that, even if it is ranked by the public.
Speaking of that, I do like the idea of getting the news and info that people are interested in, and not the news that "they" feel I should read.
evil laugh
Bluecat

No comments: