Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thing #9

Well, Bluecat got the badge to load! Linda told me the secret, which I did NOT find anywhere else, and I appreciate. If you write me, I;ll even tell you. In fact you can send me a Googledoc to look at!
I went to both GoogleDocs and ZoHo. I think Zoho is more jazzy, but found the Google very easy to use. However, I never did find the old manuscript there, I wasn't allowed. Plus I had to keep logging out and logging is as a different user (same old me) to use Google. I like it though, and can see it as an in-house or business application very easily. I see it more as a library planning tool, than just something to offer patrons to use.
The Zoho wouldn't let me edit at all. But I have been on some sort of killer computer program and CPU rampage lately, so I must need to go and get de-electrified or something.
We have a Wiki and I have used that and even set up up for the Fine Arts group. Another good way to share the info, and I see those growing like mushrooms!
Bluecat
going to see what is next

No comments: