Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thing #8, quite a bit of fun


Hey hey hey. I made a trading card, and a badge, and looked at some of the other toys. Right now I think I have to just try them out, and then think about ways to incorporate them into the website. I am thinking a mosaic or a flickr badge of photos from our upcoming book sale might be really interesting. Or even better, when we get the banner (150 yrs) I could take pictures and get those up on the site, and that would promote the fact Winona is going to be capital for a day, AND the library is a big part of Winona.

I can't get the Flickr badge to show, I keep getting an error message that the html is bad. I can't seem to find the problem on my own. Disappointing! I did find some neat pictures for the badge.
BUT!!! I added a slide show just on page elements, so I still get to use the cat pictures from Flickr, but not the badge.
Bluecat

No comments: