Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thing 16--Student 2.0

I really thing this is a cool tool, and useful. We have student pages who work here, and it is getting close to the end of the year now, and they are all talking about assignments and moaning. I showed one the RPC and she was delighted and asked for the link. I plan to add the link to our webpage for students to use.

The instructions in the guide were brilliant. They explained the basics so completely (about writing a paper) that they should be required reading for everyone entering college. KNOW what your instructor is asking for, and learn how to give it to them. I wish I would have had a tool like this.

I think it would work for other library projects too. For instance we have a Poetry Slam coming up and I tried plugging that in. The ideas weren't geared for what I needed, but some of it was still useful.

I know this is a simple thing, but I just want to comment on the fact that LINKS make it all so easy. You can get so easily from HOW to write to paper, to creating your thesis, and more. Great tool!

No comments: