Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thing #13 oh my!

I have reached a magic number, 13! I am over halfway and feeling pretty darn good about it. I have Yahoo! as my home page, and went and added a few widgets, changed color and order and played around there. That is alwasy interesting. I used to have Yahoo as my home page, and will keep it "at home" but now I am using the SELCO homepage so I can be closer to accessing my email.
What did I find that could be useful? I liked sticky notes, and I can see using that among the staff. I can see it helping productivity, esp. for meetings and agendas. I did join Remember the Milk, but I can't figue it out yet, need more time to explore. Basically at heart, I am just not a list maker and find it a fairly souless operation. I loved the countdown clock! THat could be fun for counting down to the SUmmer Reading Program! I think I will do that.
The concept on online calendars is good if we can train ourselves to use them. Maybe we could actually know when staff was out on vacation or leaving early. If everyone could access the calendar and be responsible in putting down their days off and away it could be very helpful.

No comments: